Skip to main content

FREE Giveaways in September!


September has given me two major opportunities to share free books with my followers, subscribers and friends.

The good news for you is that this means access to dozens of free novels, chapter samples and excerpts from new authors in the Science Fiction & Fantasy genres.

The giveaways are being hosted through Bookfunnel.com, an amazing platform that pairs readers looking to try new books on for size with authors excited to let you sample their wares -er- words.


I am excited to work with the authors over at BookFunnel in the coming months to promote both the Adaline series as I prepare to re-launch it in November (find out more about that by signing up for my e-mail list here), and as I work on starting a whole new series under the pen name D.K. Greene.

I'll keep you informed as more giveaways pop up, but in the meantime, you'll want to grab the great new reads in A Dystopian Fall and the Clean Book Group Burning Embers events.

The awesome thing about these two events is that Burning Embers lasts all the way through September (2019), and A Dystopian Fall goes until October 31st (2019)!

Fill your e-reader by clicking the links below. And until next time, happy reading!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

S.E Anderson's Celestial is here!

I am so excited to tell you guys about a series I've been reading! The Starstruck series follows a rather disorganized mess of a girl as she traipses across the multiverse with aliens. Sally gets into SO many interesting situations, and these novels are packed with snark and wit that keep you turning pages and wanting more. Celestial, Book Four in the series will be released October 9th, and I'm SO blessed to be a part of S.E. Anderson's launch team! In Celestial, Sally is still trying to get back to earth with her friends Zander, Blayde and Nim but something goes horribly wrong and they end up lost on a strange world where Sally is mistaken for the local's goddess! I can't wait to read and review this latest installment in the Starstruck series. S.E. Anderson is a young writer brimming with charm, and I know if you pick up her books you'll fall in love. Get more information on these amazing books by visiting the author's website at:  http:...

Traffic and Triumph

The spring and summer are always really hectic for our family. We own an outdoors-focused business, and unfortunately that means that when the sun is out there is hardly time to write anything. My neighbor yesterday asked how "that journaling stuff" was going, and I must have looked absolutely dumbfounded. "Journaling?" I asked. "Yeah, you know, writing in books or whatever." Long story short, it gave me instant lessons about two things. First, that my neighbor doesn't really pay attention or remember the details of any conversations that we've had over the years. And second, that I need to find the time, no matter how crazy life is, to put some focus back on my writing. My third book has been sitting, half edited, since March. It's about time that I got back at that monster, and what better way to do that then to do what all great writers do when they have a project looming... procrastinate by updating this blog. I'm glad I did log...

Books, Babies and More!

Life in the Kawaii household has been a maddening whirlwind of changes, events, growth and expansion. Age/Sex/Location is now deep within the publishing process, and I am very excited that Brighton Publishing is handling the grunt work in making the novel ready for the commercial market.  Right now it is being combed over by an editor or two, and I look forward to getting recommended edits back in the next few weeks. Along with the new novel in my life, it appears that there is a new reader on the way too!  Mr. Kawaii and I are expecting our first little reader, and he/she should arrive sometime mid-May.  Trying to figure out pregnancy, what kind of parents we want to be, and how we are going to juggle kids and managing our own businesses adds a new set of weights to an already delicate balancing act.  Hopefully we'll figure things out and come out the other side no worse for wear. I hope that all of you are doing well in your own lives and that you are growi...