Skip to main content

How'd you like a free book (or three?)

Curie, book three in the Adaline series, is on its way. I'm in the editing process and while I'm getting it ready for my Alpha and then Beta readers, I've decided that this time around I'm going to try out giving away some ARCs (Advance Reader Copies) as well.

So, that means I need to figure out who to give them to. How about... you? If you're someone who likes to leave reviews, has a social media account where you can post a few pictures, and who likes free stuff, send me an email at Author@Kawaiitimes.com and let me know! I'm looking for people who either have:

(1) Read Adaline & Biocide and are willing to write a review of Curie the day of release.
(2) Have a social media platform (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or other) with 200 or more followers who'd like to do a social review and do a giveaway for their followers.
(3) Have a book review blog, newsletter or website and are looking for quality fiction books to review.

If you meet any or all of those criteria, please let me know! I'm also looking for bookstores in Oregon and Washington to host book events, conventions and book festivals to promote my titles and book clubs who read books together and would like an evening with an author.

   

For details, please email Author@KawaiiTimes.com. 

Thank you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

S.E Anderson's Celestial is here!

I am so excited to tell you guys about a series I've been reading! The Starstruck series follows a rather disorganized mess of a girl as she traipses across the multiverse with aliens. Sally gets into SO many interesting situations, and these novels are packed with snark and wit that keep you turning pages and wanting more. Celestial, Book Four in the series will be released October 9th, and I'm SO blessed to be a part of S.E. Anderson's launch team! In Celestial, Sally is still trying to get back to earth with her friends Zander, Blayde and Nim but something goes horribly wrong and they end up lost on a strange world where Sally is mistaken for the local's goddess! I can't wait to read and review this latest installment in the Starstruck series. S.E. Anderson is a young writer brimming with charm, and I know if you pick up her books you'll fall in love. Get more information on these amazing books by visiting the author's website at:  http:...

Traffic and Triumph

The spring and summer are always really hectic for our family. We own an outdoors-focused business, and unfortunately that means that when the sun is out there is hardly time to write anything. My neighbor yesterday asked how "that journaling stuff" was going, and I must have looked absolutely dumbfounded. "Journaling?" I asked. "Yeah, you know, writing in books or whatever." Long story short, it gave me instant lessons about two things. First, that my neighbor doesn't really pay attention or remember the details of any conversations that we've had over the years. And second, that I need to find the time, no matter how crazy life is, to put some focus back on my writing. My third book has been sitting, half edited, since March. It's about time that I got back at that monster, and what better way to do that then to do what all great writers do when they have a project looming... procrastinate by updating this blog. I'm glad I did log...

Books, Babies and More!

Life in the Kawaii household has been a maddening whirlwind of changes, events, growth and expansion. Age/Sex/Location is now deep within the publishing process, and I am very excited that Brighton Publishing is handling the grunt work in making the novel ready for the commercial market.  Right now it is being combed over by an editor or two, and I look forward to getting recommended edits back in the next few weeks. Along with the new novel in my life, it appears that there is a new reader on the way too!  Mr. Kawaii and I are expecting our first little reader, and he/she should arrive sometime mid-May.  Trying to figure out pregnancy, what kind of parents we want to be, and how we are going to juggle kids and managing our own businesses adds a new set of weights to an already delicate balancing act.  Hopefully we'll figure things out and come out the other side no worse for wear. I hope that all of you are doing well in your own lives and that you are growi...