Skip to main content

Show your support for Denise Kawaii's new book!

Well, isn't this embarassing? I haven't updated this blog in a LONG time.

 Support Woman With a Thousand Hats

Here's a quick update: Biocide, Book Two of the Adaline series launched! We had a big party, and lots of fanfare. It was great!

Now, a new book is on the horizon. My memoir - Woman With a Thousand Hats. It's coming out New Year's Eve and I'm so excited / horrified to be putting my story out there. The story of who I am and where I come from is littered with turbulent times, lots of humor, and a few "What was I thinking?" moments. My beta readers have had lots of lovely things to say about it so far, and I can't wait to release it to the public.

Speaking of releasing the book - that's where I need help! This time around I'm running a Thunderclap campaign to help push Woman With a Thousand Hats into viral internet territory. It's the easiest social media campaign platform I've tried so far. All you do is click the button for Facebook, Tumbler or Twitter, and you're done! Once I reach 100 supporters, the campaign will roll into action. On January 1st, 2018 Thunderclap will post the following message to your feed:

"This lady isn't your typical housewife. You've got to read the memoir Woman With a Thousand Hats by Denise Kawaii."

That's it! Please do ask your friends and family to join you in supporting this new book. I'll be posting an excerpt from it soon - so stay tuned!

 Click here to support Woman With a Thousand Hats!
Click the pic to support Woman With a Thousand Hats!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

S.E Anderson's Celestial is here!

I am so excited to tell you guys about a series I've been reading! The Starstruck series follows a rather disorganized mess of a girl as she traipses across the multiverse with aliens. Sally gets into SO many interesting situations, and these novels are packed with snark and wit that keep you turning pages and wanting more. Celestial, Book Four in the series will be released October 9th, and I'm SO blessed to be a part of S.E. Anderson's launch team! In Celestial, Sally is still trying to get back to earth with her friends Zander, Blayde and Nim but something goes horribly wrong and they end up lost on a strange world where Sally is mistaken for the local's goddess! I can't wait to read and review this latest installment in the Starstruck series. S.E. Anderson is a young writer brimming with charm, and I know if you pick up her books you'll fall in love. Get more information on these amazing books by visiting the author's website at:  http:...

Dragon Speaker by Elana A. Mugdan

  When a young outcast fights to become recognized by her town as a worthy citizen, she's sent out into the woods to prove herself. A dragon appears to her, and commands her to go on an epically dangerously magical quest. But Keriya has a problem. Not only is she young, unexperienced, and without the support of her community, but unlike every other person she knows, she can't wield magic. This is a great fantasy series with a female lead. I usually find it hard to get into dragon stories, but this one had me gripped within the first few pages. To check it out for yourself, find it on Amazon right here . As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. This doesn't cost you anything extra, but does help to fund Chai lattes and book purchases.

Traffic and Triumph

The spring and summer are always really hectic for our family. We own an outdoors-focused business, and unfortunately that means that when the sun is out there is hardly time to write anything. My neighbor yesterday asked how "that journaling stuff" was going, and I must have looked absolutely dumbfounded. "Journaling?" I asked. "Yeah, you know, writing in books or whatever." Long story short, it gave me instant lessons about two things. First, that my neighbor doesn't really pay attention or remember the details of any conversations that we've had over the years. And second, that I need to find the time, no matter how crazy life is, to put some focus back on my writing. My third book has been sitting, half edited, since March. It's about time that I got back at that monster, and what better way to do that then to do what all great writers do when they have a project looming... procrastinate by updating this blog. I'm glad I did log...