Skip to main content

More Featured Writing

In another feat of pen and paper, I am pleased to announce that I have been approved as a featured Business & Finance contributor on Associated Content.  I look forward to the opportunity to explore and share my knowledge of small business management and financing with the Web, and hope that I am able to continue to expand my offerings to both Associated Content and the Yahoo! Contributor Network.

I also had my very first article redistributed to a new web source this week; an article I wrote reviewing RedBox back in September for Associated Content was purchased and re-run on Yahoo! Movies.  You can see the new home of the article by clicking here.

Every little jump in exposure and opportunity to be seen somewhere new reignites the excitement of writing, and I can't wait to see what happens next!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

S.E Anderson's Celestial is here!

I am so excited to tell you guys about a series I've been reading! The Starstruck series follows a rather disorganized mess of a girl as she traipses across the multiverse with aliens. Sally gets into SO many interesting situations, and these novels are packed with snark and wit that keep you turning pages and wanting more. Celestial, Book Four in the series will be released October 9th, and I'm SO blessed to be a part of S.E. Anderson's launch team! In Celestial, Sally is still trying to get back to earth with her friends Zander, Blayde and Nim but something goes horribly wrong and they end up lost on a strange world where Sally is mistaken for the local's goddess! I can't wait to read and review this latest installment in the Starstruck series. S.E. Anderson is a young writer brimming with charm, and I know if you pick up her books you'll fall in love. Get more information on these amazing books by visiting the author's website at:  http:...

Traffic and Triumph

The spring and summer are always really hectic for our family. We own an outdoors-focused business, and unfortunately that means that when the sun is out there is hardly time to write anything. My neighbor yesterday asked how "that journaling stuff" was going, and I must have looked absolutely dumbfounded. "Journaling?" I asked. "Yeah, you know, writing in books or whatever." Long story short, it gave me instant lessons about two things. First, that my neighbor doesn't really pay attention or remember the details of any conversations that we've had over the years. And second, that I need to find the time, no matter how crazy life is, to put some focus back on my writing. My third book has been sitting, half edited, since March. It's about time that I got back at that monster, and what better way to do that then to do what all great writers do when they have a project looming... procrastinate by updating this blog. I'm glad I did log...

Don't Wait

I awoke Friday morning to a message from someone whose name was only vaguely familiar. Laying in bed, scrolling through Facebook on my cell phone, I opened the message. It was a quick note from a woman who was good friends with a woman who I have been close to for over a decade. I read it, and reeled with shock. My friend, a woman who had been with me through the best and worst of times, is gone. Taken from this life because of a driver who didn't stop at a stop sign on a country road. "Accidents happen," many say. It's true, but it isn't right. We never know when our time is going to be up. Today might be your last day, or mine. There's no way of predicting what will happen tomorrow... this evening... fifteen minutes from now. There are many tragedies stemming from this simple accident. First, a mother with fierce love of her two teenage children was stolen from them. A woman who was a pillar of support for so many has fallen from their list of who to cal...